Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Must have mom jeans!

Ok, so these are not the awful mom jeans you swore you would never wear. These pieces are must have staple denim that every modern day wife needs. For some of my friends that know me, know that I am always buying jeans and I own quite a few pair. Below I noted some of my picks that I think you will love!

Jessica Alba contrasts her slim cigarette jeans with loose-fitting tops. Not only does this play on proportions make the most of her great legs, it allows you to quickly add or subtract layers. Try J brand 12" Pencil Jeans.  These are so cute and I have worn mine cuffed and uncuffed
Who says jeans always have to be blue? Not Nicole Kidman, who likes her denim in shades of gray. The Aussie mom chooses sexy chic skinnies that can transition from a playdate to an evening out with the addition of heels and a cool jacket. Try James jeans Twiggy 5 Pocket Legging Jeans.  These are probably the most cozy jeans I have ever owned!




Michelle Williams dresses up straight-fit jeans with perfectly fitted jackets. From tweedy menswear-inspired blazers to edgy black leather numbers, Williams chooses tailored styles that add polish to her running-around gear. Try Paige Jimmy Jimmy Skinny Jeans. These jeans can run on the small side. If your in between sizes go up one

 stylish mom of two Reese Witherspoon goes for the layered look atop her denim, letting a white t-shirt poke out under a black top. Try joes Best Friend Straight Leg Jeans to get her look. These run big, I recommend going down a size.

Kate Beckinsale keeps it easy with one hot uniform: sleek black skinny jeans paired with tailored blazers, oversized sunglasses and leg-lengthening nude pumps. I love this look! Pair with flats during the day and put on the heels for date night


Happy Denim shopping!
Xoxo CC

(Images via instyle)

2 comments:

  1. I will admit I just got myself a pair of the Joes best friends...and they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. & those jeans looked LOVELY on you, Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails