Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous find friday, The Fleabag.





Shira Entis, a fashion designer and lover of all things tiny and over-sized, and Alex Bella lawyer and seeker of adventures craved a convenient and fashion-hot tote that could fit all of their wares. Fleabags are designed as their ideal solution - dapper, large, lightweight and sturdy carry-alls - that are also eco-minded. Thus the brand Fleabags began in 2009 while both still worked their day jobs in New York City. These are so fabulous! I gotta have one. They are stylish, practical and so chic. This bag would also be great as a diaper bag, check out the girl below






Here are few of my favorites below, Also look how nice and wide they open up. Wow! I would actually be able to see what I am pulling out of my purse. They also make a style called the Salt bag which I loved as well.

Saddle
Sienna
The Salt
Rock Denim

Have a fabulous weekend !
Xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails