Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The most beautiful cupcakes

I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! I thought this would go along great with Friday's post, I had to show you these beautiful cupcakes wraps I saw on escapade. These are exquisite laser cut decorations for your baked goods and can be used for any occasion. They come in a wide verity of patterns and colors, below are just a few of my favorites





They also make beautiful cake wraps as well.
I just love this one with the white picket fence!


You can find these fabulous items at

(Thanks Escapade!)



Did you know?
You can use these gorgeous little treats to make fabulous party favors?
Just wrap your cupcake with these pretty little wraps and place it in a clear acetate cupcake box.
Tie the box with some fabulous ribbon, add a Calligraphy Tag (these are my favorite), and your set. Hand these fun little favors out to your guests at your next function or place one at each table setting.


Xoxo CC

1 comment:

  1. omg! these are the coolest!! i am definitely gonna have to get some of those! i saved the website in my favorites! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails