Thursday, June 17, 2010

Malene Birger

I first discovered Malene Birger on Net-A-Porter. She has become one of my all time fav designers!! I am completely in love with her new line. This seasons rundown is gorgeous. Super easy to wear, light, feminine, but not to frilly and very clean. One of my favorite blogs (beautiful things to share) posted some of the new line and I thought I would share it with you. Below are a few photos of my favorites.
















    Oh yes, I love every ensable.

 Enjoy!
Xoxo CC

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you for the shot out and your kind words! Don't you just love Malene Birger? I've become a huge fan of her designs. Fabulous, feminine and chic! Perfection! Have a lovely weekend and thanks again. :)

    God Bless,
    charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails