Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous find Friday, Whippy cake


I found this wonderful blog Whippy cake. Originally what caught my attention was her you tube hair braid tutorials. I will definitely be sporting this look for summer. I love it!



       
  
        Hair braid tutorial


 Becki from Whippy cake not only comes up with these great hair tutorials, she is also originator and entrepreneur of Whippy cake hair accessories. Whippy Cake is a line of gorgeous head bands. She add new styles and colors of interchangeable glamour bands weekly. 
       
        
       

These are on my "to purchase list" for the girls! I just love them! Check out her etsy shop for an amazing selection of must have hair confections.


Enjoy your weekend!

Xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails