Friday, April 9, 2010

Wife Rules

Ok, so my friend Jenna over at Honey do introduced me to this blog called The Wife. She has some "wife rules" so to speak that she has lain out, and I have to say they are quite amusing. While not all of her rules are realistic or practical, I have to say I appreciate her drive to inspire today's wife to excellence. You know how it goes, after a couple years of marriage and several children later along with our hectic lives we can fall into some lazy habits, I being the first to admit it. I have chosen a couple of her rules that I will be posting in the near future and who knows I may come up with a few of my own.
WIFE RULE
ALWAYS MATCH YOUR YOUR BRA AND UNDERWEAR !



Spring Thaw Set

&




Xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails