Saturday, April 3, 2010

Restoration Hardware Baby and Child

Have you seen the new Restoration Hardware baby and child spring catalog? I must say I am quite impressed and I am absolutely loving their new collection. Restoration Hardware really stepped it up last spring with their new line of antique replicas and started shying away from the cookie cutter mission style furnishings that are a dime a dozen. It now looks like baby and child are following suit. Here are a couple of my favorite rooms and new pieces they have just added that I am totally drooling over.









Check out these fabulous pieces

floating butterfly art

mini french salon chair

martine iron canopy crib - pewter

ship's wheel mirror

nautical pillow cover

I hope you can get a chance to browse through there website. I know you will find some things you love as well.
Enjoy!!
xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails