Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love thorton designs !

When I came across this designer it was love at first sight. Here are some of my favorite rooms from thorton designs that you must see. I love her classic refined style and attention to detail in each room. I also love all the gorgeous fabric selections that she has chosen for these spaces.
Lee Ann Thornton began designing children's rooms while living in Los Angeles. In 2003 her design firm was launched in Greenwich Connecticut, specializing in high-end residential projects. Lee Ann is known for balancing style and comfort, and firmly believes luxury and practicality can be combined for today's family living.

I absolutely love the lighting in this kitchen space!
Actually I love everything in this kitchen.





Enjoy!
xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails