Who wouldn't love oreo's, chocolate, and cream cheese, Yikes! Not only are these adorable but totally yummy. The minute I came across this I new I had to post it. This would be the most darling party favor or an amazing little treat for someone special. My favorite part is that you can add your own custom message at the top. Perfect for any occasion or just because.
- 1 package oreo cookies (divided… use cookie including the cream center)
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- Chocolate bark
2. Stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Then, begin to form the shape of a kiss. Flattening the bottom and forming a point at the top. (Mine ended up about 1.5″ tall)
5. It helps to put the uncoated balls in the freezer for a few minutes to keep the mixture from starting to fall apart when you drop into the melted chocolate.
6. Melt chocolate as directed on package and then dip “kisses” one at a time into chocolate, tap off extra and slide them off spoon onto wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
7. Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy! Oh yeah, just eat the extra seven cookies.
Decorate: 1. Hand write your messages or create them on the computer. Cut out the strips (about 1/4″ tall and however wide you need). 2. Cut up some square sheets of aluminum foil (about 5.5″ square) 3. Place dry kiss in center and start wrapping the foil around the base. Insert message near top and secure it by pressing the foil together at top.
- xoxo CC