Friday, July 16, 2010

A few things I am loving



These hair ties
I am obsessed with these little guys.
They come in every color imaginable
Stella loves them as well
I get mine at Derek Andrew
or you can get them on Shopbop


Glass cloches from Sur la Table
I would love to get a set of these!


I know I am getting ahead of myself
I LOVE fall clothes!! Boots, chunky sweaters, fun jackets.
 It also reminds me of School Shopping.


I am scheduling my app next week
 I think this might change my life.
My hair takes forever to straighten.
First blow dry aprox 15 min
Then flat iron aprox 20 min 
This treatment will eliminate my 35 - 40 min hair process.
 
I will definitely post a before and after

Happy Friday !
Xoxo CC

1 comment:

  1. your hair is sooooo thick!!!!!!! i cant wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails